Sunday, December 09, 2007

...yaylo.

sup?

oh me, i guess i'm alright. just frustrated with some things in life.

i'm sick and tired of feeling sick tired.

my life is a mess. my brain is a mess.

things are messy.





..................

i'm tired of trying to fit in with them. i'm tired of them making me the butt of every joke. i'm tired of them and their clique-y-ness.

i'm tired of them making fun of me.

if a person doesn't like me, or doesn't want to spend time with me, or is annoyed by me, i would want them to come out and say it.

i'm tired of feeling like the fourth wheel.

i'm a cool person. i'm pretty chill, sarcastic, i have good taste in music, ect. (in my own mind)

if they don't want to be my friend, their fucking loss.

1 comment:

Sandie said...

insecure teenage girls can be so unbelieveable cruel....hang in there it gets much better!