Tuesday, August 29, 2006

New Beginnings

Today I am going to the barn where I ride. I get to work there Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Tuesdays an autistic class comes to the barn to ride and work. It is pretty challenging sometimes, because they can have outbursts, and it can be a little nerve-wracking. I also have a lesson in the afternoon, that I earn myself by working in the school barn helping people tack up and stuff. I am so excited for my lesson this afternoon, because it will be my first one with a new teacher. You see, Star(my riding instructor, and main person there) is starting me out as a student worker so I can earn a second lesson a week. I will still have my old lesson with Star, but will get a second lesson a week with an instructor named Kate. It will be a group lesson, a new experience for me because my lesson with Star is a private lesson. With Star, I have been jumping for about six months but with Kate, I will probably go back to riding on the flat. I am so excited to see who I will be riding, because Star usually just throws a horse's name out into the world. Most of the time it's Mikey, whom I love. But, Kate will be deciding today. We will see.


Hunter-Jumper-Forever

No comments: