Friday, January 26, 2007

Another Movie...

I know you are so tired of hearing about my movie viewing, but I watched a really good movie with Mom. It's called Love Actually. It is the best chick flick I have ever seen. What do you think it is about? You guessed it, It's people falling in love. It satisfied my happy ending craving. Also, you have to love a movie with Alan Rickman in it. I had an image of him in my head as Professor Snape(Harry Potter) but this showed me how versatile an actor he is. The only downside in the movie was that Keira Knightly was in it. I despise her. I think she is greatly annoying and waaaay too skinny. But, I still loved this movie. It was a lot better with skittles. :)

It reminded me a lot of the movie, Crash. The characters lives all intertwined with each other and there was a lot of conflict.

No comments: