Monday, January 08, 2007

Crash

This morning I watched the movie Crash. It's about different people living their life with racial prejudices. I liked how all of the people's lives intertwined with each other. At some part in the movie most of the people had a conflict with one person. It had a lot of very good actors in it. For example, I thought Terrence Howard did a great job playing Cameron. Matt Dillon played a very unlikable caracter in the begining but towards the end I found him growing on me. There were some rough parts in the movie. The were some moments when I cried my eyes out and also cringed. It disturbed me a lot that racisim is still very real and very strong in some parts of the United States. I would very much recomend this movie. I thought is was great and it left a lasting impression on me. I don't think I will ever forget it.

No comments: