Wednesday, March 28, 2007

And Continuing With My Music Obsession...

Why write another list of artists I like? For shits and giggles I guess.

Fall Out Boy (Duh)
My Chemical Romance (F*** YEAH!)
Panic! at the Disco (You have not lived until you have heard I Constantly Thank God For Esteban.)
Relient k
Shiny Toy Guns (I actually just found out about them like two minutes ago. Thanks to Rolling Stone and Pete Wentz. ;)
Blink-182
+44
The White Stripes
The Raconteurs
AFI
Gnarls Barkley
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Green Day
Jonas Brothers (My Guilty Pleasure)
The Killers
Metallica
Iron Maiden
Marilyn Manson
Prince
Switchfoot
Disturbed
Korn
Blue October
Hellogoodbye
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
The Dresden Dolls
Gym Class Heroes
The Academy Is...
Cobra Starship
Taking Back Sunday (I LOVE their song MakeDamnSure)
Pink Floyd
Three Days Grace (The electric guitar in Animal I Have Become makes me go weak)
Silversun Pickups
The Shins (I have two words for you: PHANTOM LIMB)
Cute Is What We Aim For
Plain White T's
Say Anything
The Used
Weezer
The Beatles
30 Seconds to Mars (I have two more words for you: THE KILL!)
Boys Like Girls (Uhhh, I think we knew that already)
Black Eyed Peas
Underoath
Papa Roach
Amy Winehouse
Maroon 5
Ozzy Osbourne
Black Sabbath
Breaking Benjamin
Akon
Eminem
Marvin Gaye
M.C. Hammer (LOL, U CAN'T TOUCH THIS!)
OutKast
Nas
Ray Charles (Sigh)
The Hush Sound
Justin Timberlake (again LOL, I'm bringin sexy back.)
Timbaland (His new CD is out wooooooot! I must have it!!!)
Michael Bublé
Maroon 5
P. Diddy (or whatever the f*** he is calling himself now)
Kanye West
Ludacris (Cause that's how I roll...)

I think that's it.

No comments: