Monday, April 30, 2007

My Chemical Romance- The Black Parade

No words are good enough to describe how amazing this record is. I have owned it for maybe four months and I am in love. These guys are genuises. I have no words. Speechless. Each song offers something different. From Welcome to the Black Parade, this epic beautiful song, to Cancer a very emotional piano ballad, to Teenagers which offers some comical insight to teenager's minds. Amazing guitar riffs and solos!!!!! Drumming- amazing. Vocals- Seriously, Gerard Way owns my friggen' soul with his voice. An amazing follow-up to "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge". If you don't have this record, I seriously suggest you get it. NOW! And if you feel like being a asshole and not getting the cd, than at least check out these songs by them:


  • Dead!
  • Welcome to the Black Parade
  • House of Wolves
  • Cancer
  • Mama
  • Sleep

These are from "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge":

  • You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison
  • Thank You For The Venom
  • The Jetset Life is Gonna Kill You
  • Hang Em' High
  • Helena

That's all I have to say.

No comments: