Saturday, April 14, 2007

Name: Guess!
Birthdate: 4/29
Birthplace: In your dreams...
Current Location: Pluto
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Light Brown
Height: 4' 11' I know I'm short...
Weight: 135?
Piercings: No
Tatoos: No, But I think it would be cool.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Not Yet
Overused Phrase: I use the f-word a lot, but I don't curse in front of people who don't like it.

FAVORITES

Food: Mac n Cheese
Candy: Skittles
Number: 9
Color: Blue and Black
Animal: Horse
Drink: Diet Coke
Bagel: Plain
Letter: V
Body Part on Opposite sex: Eyes and Lips
Kiss or Hug: Both
Dog or Cat: Dog
Rap or Punk: I can't choose between those.
Summer or Winter: Summer
Scary Movies or Funny Movies: Funny Movies
Love or Money: Love
Bedtime: I don't have one
Most Missed Memory: Hmmm, I don't know.
Best phyiscal feature: Again, Eyes and Lips
First Thought Waking Up: I don't want to wake up!
Goals for this year: Jump a good course, jump higher than two feet, do well in school.
Fears: Spiders freak me out, to have everybody leave me, to be raped (that scares the crap out of me)
Longest relationship: I haven't ever had a boyfriend.

HAVE YOU

Ever Drank: I have had sips of stuff, but I don't like the way Alcohol tastes.
Ever Smoked: No, and I don't plan too.
Pot: I would like to try it.
Ever been Drunk: No
Ever been beaten up: No
Ever beaten someone up: No, but I could!
Ever Shoplifted: Yes... a LONG time ago
Ever Skinny Dipped: No
Ever Kissed Opposite sex: No
Been Dumped Lately: No

IN A GUY/GIRL Favorite

Eye Color: I don't care, but I love looking at eyes.
Favorite Hair Color: Doesn't Matter
Short or Long: Doesn't Matter
Height: Doesn't Matter
Style: Musician
Looks or Personality: Personality
Hot or Cute: Both
Drugs and Alcohol: Only if he is responsible with alcohol, No Drugs except for maybe pot.
Muscular or Really Skinny: I don't like really big muscles, but there is nothing wrong with a six-pack. :)

RANDOMS

Number of Regrets in the Past: Tons
What country do you want to Visit: India
How do you want to Die: Gracefully...
Been to the Mall Lately: No, I don't have a life
Do you like Thunderstorms: No
Get along with your Parents: Somewhat
Health Freak: No
Do you think your Attractive: Sometimes
Believe in Yourself: Yes
Want to go to College: I think so
Do you Smoke: No
Drink: No
Shower Daily: No, *snicker*
Been in Love: Yes, but it was so false love. Doesn't everybody go through the Pete Wentz phase?
Do you Sing: Yes, but I don't think I have a very good voice.
Want to get Married: Yes
Do you want Children: They annoy me sometimes, but I want children.
Have your future kids names planned out: No
Age you wanna lose your Virginity: I'm not having sex until I get married.
Hate anyone: HELL YES

Do you have the following in your bedroom/dorm room: (*snicker*)

Condoms: Suuuuurrrrrreeeee
Cell phone: Yes
Chair/stool: Yes
Book shelf: Yes
Dresser: Yes
Computer/laptop: No
Bean bag: No
Pictures: Yes a lot
Mirror: No
Skateboard: No
Bed: Seriously?
Clothes on the floor: Yeeeess
Surfboard: No
Smoke detector: No
Piano/keyboard/Guitar/bass/drums: How awesome would that be?
Locking door: Yes
Bottle of water: No
Black light: Huh?
Stop sign/any sign: No
Cigarettes: No
Pot: No
Alcohol: No
Books: Lots of books, and magazines.
Stereo: No, I use my trusty ipod for that.
Lighter: No
Gum: No
How many windows do you have in your room: Three
What is the color of your walls: Blue
Your curtains: Silver/White
Do you get ready for the day in your room or the bathroom? Bathroom
What color is your bed sheets? White
What's on your walls? Lots of pictures of horses, and I think four pictures of Fall Out Boy
Has the opposite sex been in your room before? Sigh, I wish
Has the opposite sex been in your bed before? No
Who usually sleeps in your bed other than you? Only my beautiful self!
Who was the last person to sleep in your bed? Moi!

No comments: