Sunday, April 29, 2007

Ponderings...

Life is boring. That is how I feel right now. Even though today is my birthday, today feels like nothing special. I mean, I got great stuff, and my parents were great about it, but I feel like nothing has changed. I am so tired of being young. It sucks. I don't have any friends. Well, let me rephrase that. I don't have any close friends. Friends that share my interests. I have my friends at the barn, but I only see them once a week, at most. And my supposed best friend and I are drifting apart. I feel like I can't talk to her about anything deep. All she wants to talk about is boys and her hobbies. And we only ever talk on the phone. I never see her in person. I try to be patient and listen to what she says but somtimes I get really bored and make up excuses to get off the phone. Somtimes we even can't find anything to talk about. I can't talk to her about music or horses at all. When I try to, I can sense that she gets really bored. We have a boring, shallow relationship. That's it. I am a loner, but I hate being one.

No comments: