Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Yesterday I went to the barn again. I had to tell Star that I cut Mikey's mane with my thinning scissors. I guess you want to hear the story of me being a stupid idiot. So I was grooming Mikey after my show on Sunday, and I got A LITTLE carried away and started using my thinning scissors. So, my mom said I had to tell Star and I was scared. But I told her and she wasn't mad. Thank god. I was shaking when I had to tell her. Then I helped her clean her horses' cuts on their legs. Then I got Twister and Feathers ready for the autistic class. I went awesome. I really like doing it. One of the kids recited something from barney and I told him feathers(a horse) was impressed. Feathers looked at like she could care less. Anyway, my lesson went great too. I rode Dori. I really like her and I hope to ride her again. We jumped about eight times and the first jump was horrible but the other ones were pretty good. My teacher and I figured out why I was getting left behind. I didn't have my heels down and I wasn't holding on to mane strong enough, I guess. But I can't wait to work on it.

Hunter-Jumper-Forever

No comments: