Monday, February 12, 2007

A Beautiful Mind

Today I fell in love with the movie A Beautiful Mind. I adored Russel Crowe in it. He did an amazing job playing John Nash. Of course I loved how awkward he was. I also thought Jennifer Connelly did a good job playing his wife. I don't like how her character resented John for his schizophrenia but I understand it is human nature. I also understand her feelings because John became a different person than she fell in love with. I was surprised that I knew some of the supporting actors, such as Paul Bettany, Josh Lucas, and Adam Goldberg. I was also surprised to see Vivien Cardone in it. I guess I only knew her from Everwood. I know this movie has been out for a few years, but if you have not seen it yet, do see it.

I loved this review in the imdb comments.

No comments: