Thursday, February 08, 2007

Meet Joe Black

I have yet another movie I would like to write about. Don't get mad a me people it is my mom's doing. She says if I watch a movie for school I have write about in my blog.

Anyway. Meet Joe Black. Very good. I thought it was a little slow at the end, but Brad Pitt did an awesome job. I used to say I hated Brad Pitt, but after this movie I can't say that anymore. I loved how awkward Joe (Brad Pitt) was when Death took his body. Yes, Death. In the midst of the creepiness it was still a very cute movie. Anthony Hopkins did a good job in this movie also. I thought his character did a good job knowing he was going to die. I would be freaking out because that's just how I am. At the end he had accepted it and was ready to move on. I would probably be resisting at every turn. I didn't like Anthony Hopkins character's personality very much, but I still admired him for his calmness about the situation. It was a lovely movie.

No comments: