Thursday, February 22, 2007

Naughty Pony Night!

We had Naughty Pony Night in my group lesson yesterday. I rode Feathers, Lauren rode Diesel, Nicole rode Stella, Lily rode Chuckles, Allison rode Radar, and KC rode Sammy. We had so much fun. We did all sorts of different exercises at the trot. For example, we had to stand straight up in the stirrups. If you had your heels down correctly, then you would be able to stay up. On to the jumping. Feathers likes to charge at jumps and then refuse. The first couple times where ok, but when we did three jumps at the last one she refused and I almost fell off. Everybody clapped when I saved myself. But, when I went back to the jump, another horse spooked and Feathers spooked and bucked and I fell off. Oh well. I was due for a fall. After that I asked my instructor if I had to do that again. She said yes. ;-) Anyway, Lauren (Who rides Feathers a lot and knows all of her tricks) said I needed to growl. So I did. Loudly. She went over it. Then we cooled down our horses. It was a fun night!!!

No comments: