Monday, September 03, 2007

Heroes is...

SUPERAWESOME!

My dad and I were at Best Buy, beacuse I cleaned two bathrooms, there for I got two CDs.

We also got Season 1 of Heroes, and I just watched the first episode. Hence forth, SUPERAWESOME!

And about the CDs, I got "City Of Evil" by Avenged Sevenfold (FINALLY!) and "From Them, Through Us, To You" by Madina Lake! I'm very happy. I finally got two CDs I really wanted. I'm going to try to get more money, so next weekend I can buy "Louder Now" by Taking Back Sunday, that Rooney CD, or "Icky Thump" by The White Stripes. :)

Here is all the CDs I have now:

"9"- Damien Rice
"Pinkerton"- Weezer
"Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge"-
My Chemical Romance
"The Black Parade"- My Chemical Romance
"Don't You Fake It"- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
"Saosin"- Saosin (I bought it at Projekt Rev, their merch guy was a jackass)
"City Of Evil" -Avenged Sevenfold
"Zombies! Aliens! Vampires! Dinosaurs!"- HelloGoodbye
"From Them, Through Us, To You"- Madina Lake
"Infinity On High"- Fall Out Boy
"From Under The Cork Tree"- Fall Out Boy
"My Heart Will Always Be The B-side To My Tounge"- Fall Out Boy
"Take This To Your Grave"- Fall Out Boy
"A Fever You Can't Sweat Out"- Panic! at the Disco
"Echoes: The Best Of Pink Floyd"- Pink Floyd
"Prince: Ultimate"- Prince
"Lauryn Hill: MTV Unplugged"- Lauryn Hill
"Begin To Hope"- Regina Spektor
"Sky Blue Sky"- Wilco
"Foiled"- Blue October
"Help!"- The Beatles
"Corinne Bailey Rae"- Corinne Bailey Rae
"Pablo Honey"- Radiohead
"RIOT!"- Paramore
"All We Know Is Falling"- Paramore

I also have "Love" by The Beatles and the Rent Broadway Soundtrack on my ipod. A lot of these CDs I swiped from my Dad and Mom. Corrine Bailey Rae, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, and Regina Spektor was swiped from the parents. I soon won't have Fall Out Boy anymore, because I'm loaning them to Travis. I don't listen to them and she does. Win, win.

No comments: