Monday, September 03, 2007

My life without you in it, is a life that's not worth living.

One of the weirdest things happened yesterday. Madina Lake was on MTV. They are being corespondents for the VMA's .

It doesn't really bother me, it's just weird.

But it totally works. Madina Lake can be a REALLY commercial band. Come on, the band members are cute, they make catchy songs. It fits.

They thing I like about Madina Lake is that they are so versatile. You can listen to them on a surface level, or you can listen to them on a emotional level.

Most of the bands I like, I can do that with. If you can do that to people, you've got a golden band. If you can "rock out" to music, but you can also FEEL something powerful while you listen to it, well then, you've got something special.

Thank you Saosin, My Chemical Romance, Avenged Sevenfold, Madina Lake, and everyone else I listen too!

No comments: