Wednesday, September 05, 2007

There is one man that I tend to get alll teenie over....

Can you guess who he is?

ROBERT BARTLEH CUMMINGS

aka, ROB ZOMBIE!

Me + not being able to sleep + the tv + the sauce = me seeing Rob Zombie on The Sauce. And him getting even more admiration from me!

I couldn't find a video. I'm so sorry. I'll just settle for posting two of the videos they played on that episode:

White Zombie- thunder kiss 65

Add to My Profile | More Videos
The reason why it's a myspace video is that youtube didn't have it. And I was determined to post it.

Uggg, Damnit! I can't find the video for "When Doves Cry" by Prince. Just go listen to that song.


You may wonder why I sound so scattered and, well, downright weird. It's 4:33 AM, and I got barely any sleep. Good times.

No comments: