Sunday, September 02, 2007

The Phrase The Pays.

I feel the need to talk about a band called The Academy Is. I don't know why. I just feel the need.

Or more specifically, the lead singer's voice.

I like The Academy Is. But something is stopping me from loving them, and I think I have an idea why.

I am starting to hate the lead singer's voice. I really want to like it. I do. I like the lyrics and the guitar and drums, everything, but the lead singer's voice. It is starting to annoy the crap out of me. Sometimes I listen to TAI, and I love everything, but other times, William Beckett's (lead singer, if you hadn't caught on) voice makes me cringe.

I don't know. I just felt like writing.

You be the judge. Here is TAI's myspace.

This happens to me with a lot of bands. It makes me sad. It's the reason I can't really listen to Cute Is What We Aim For, or Armor For Sleep.

No comments: