Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Quietdrive vs. Saosin vs. Matchbox 20

Hmmmmm. Who will win? They all covered the song "Time After Time" by Cyndi Lauper. Who did it better?

Quietdrive- Time After Time


Saosin- Time After Time


Matchbox 20- Time After Time



My favorite would have to be the Quietdrive version (Well, of course besides the Cyndi Lauper version). I think the lead singer's voice suits it the best. I love Rob Thomas's (lead singer of Matchbox 20) voice, but I think it doesn't suit the song.

I know, I know, big shocker that I didn't pick the Saosin version. I was suprised too. :)

Cyndi Lauper- Time After Time


ETA: I love the shirt that Cove Reber (lead singer of Saosin, get with the program) is wearing in the Saosin video. I want it. Crap. (Dude, that was weird. I'm starting to hate not cursing) Who wants to snag it for me? Coommmee onnn, it's a rad shirt! Please? *puppy dog eyes*

3 comments:

Sharon said...

None of the above. Only because I've never liked that song. :) btw, I was 14 when it came out.

Alias said...

Wow. 14? I turn 14 in April. And you don't like that song? Hmmm. I love that song.

Sharon said...

I think I didn't like it because it was slow. When I was 14, I tended to like the fast songs. :) Too draggy for me.