Saturday, September 01, 2007

This love has taken it's toll on me.

Ok so, I felt the need to explain this whole hiatus/apocalypse.

I have been feeling so frazzled lately. I mean, my room is a mess, my schoolwork is a mess, the way I look is a mess, basically, I'm a mess.

I'm not even reading books anymore. I used to love to read. I feel the need to write. Not ranting about Fall Out Boy and certain dickhead members of Fall Out Boy, but to write! DEEP thoughts. Read and write.

The REALLY LOUD music is wearing me down. The incessant cursing is wearing me down. The way my life is, is so completely wearing me down.

That doesn't mean I will never listen to metal, punk, or screamo again. I don't even think I COULD do that. I adore that kind of music, and it is so entirely ME.

I just need a break from it.

I need peaceful.
I need indie.
I need Wilco.
And Bright Eyes.
I need to maybe SLEEP once in a fricking while.

I have been so emotional lately, and I'm TIRED OF IT.

Tired.

No comments: