Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Grand Prix

My mom and I went to a big show on Saturday. It was the Capital Challenge Horse Show and Grand Prix. The pony classes had started when we got there. It was soo "fun" to see girls younger than me doing courses on 50 thousand dollar ponies. Well, I'll get there eventually. Also we did some shopping and I got a neckalace with a jumping horse on it, a hard brush, a jelly scrubber, a grooming mitt, and treats. The main event was coming up, so we went back to our seats, which were right in frount of a triple. Those jumps were so high I could walk under them. Kent Farrington and his horse Madison won. It was so cool. I can't wait to do that myself!






Hunter-Jumper-Forever

1 comment:

Ampersand said...

It was so much fun to go to this show with you. Those horses (and riders) were bad-asses!