Thursday, October 26, 2006

A Great Day...

First it started with Rain being a very good girl. I had to lunge her outside because there was too many people in the ring. She was a little frisky because of the weather, and the fact that she's Rain!

I went to ask Star for something to do, and I ended up organizing some of her office. I was finished with one part so I was going to ask her for something else, but she was on the phone and she can talk for FOREVER! So I just took the lesson sheets and went down to the school barn.

I got Meghan's horse and sent her off. Then I had a couple lesson horses to get. Then it was time for my big group lesson. I had five horses to get for that. I really like when they all come because they are my friends. We all joked and goofed off. But when they left it was time for me to get back to my job. Darn!

I was feeling a little bad about my riding and just a little disappointed in myself. Sometimes it doesn't progress as fast as I'd like it too. And all my friends in my group lesson want me to be in their lesson and I want to also. So I talked to Star so maybe I can improve a little faster and get in their lesson. YAY!

I told you it was a good day! :)

Hunter-Jumper-Forever

No comments: