Thursday, October 05, 2006

Mice in the Tack Room!


I was doing my shift in the school barn and I saw so many mice. It freaked me out. I asked people on and off the entire day to come into the tack room with me. Devin(an instructor) didn't seem bothered by it at all!


Rain bucked again as soon as I got on her. Michelle(her owner) said that I need to lunge her before I ride. That's fine because I like too.


I had to get Q out from his field and I didn't know how big it was. It was huge! And he was all the way out there so I had walk all around the field. I'm glad I actually got Q!


Oh and I saw a Practical Horseman in the trash and I asked Star if I could have it and she said yes. Also she said that she would start saving magazines for me.


That was pretty much my day.


Hunter-Jumper-Forever

1 comment:

Ampersand said...

Eeeeeeeeeeek.