Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Never Trust a Sweet Little Blue Eyed Pony

Seriously. Don't. You remember the beautiful pony I get to ride a couple times a week for her owner? Well as soon as I got on her she started bucking. I hopped of because that was my first reaction. Anyway, Rain started cantering around the ring, then she ran out. I ran after her. Then I yelled for Casey, whom I thought was still in the school barn. Katie was in the field and heard me yelling and ran out to help me. Well, we started walking back to the indoor ring and I asked Katie to hold her while I got back on. She seemed to have gotten it all out of her system. So I got back on, we walked around for ten minutes, trotted twice around.

The moral of the story: No matter how cute and sweet they may be, ponies can still be evil.

Hunter-Jumper-Forever

No comments: