Friday, October 13, 2006

I hit the Wall... Again

You know the story. I was jumping, I didn't steer, we didn't(Dori and I) know were to go, I fell and hit the wall. You gettin' tired of this story? Anyway, my lesson was so awesome! Star had me trot in a straight line not on the rail. Believe me, it's harder than it sound. We also jumped a lot and I did a figure eight of jumps. I'll try to explain. So I would jump a diagonal, then I would jump another diagonal then I would go back to the first diagonal then jump the second. And so on and so forth. I did that about six times. THAT was hard.

Star wanted me to ride Mikey so we could see if he was still lame. That would involve catching him, which is impossible! I yelled, I talked soothingly and did EVERYTHING possible, but that horse WOULD NOT STAND STILL! ARRRRRRG!!!!!!!! I am still angry about it!!!

Bye All! :)

Hunter-Jumper-Forever

No comments: