Monday, October 02, 2006

LOST!

My favorite show now. My family and I are watching season one on DVD, and we are almost done with it. Anyway I have spoilers so to anyone who has not watched season one, don't read this.

I am so tired of waiting for the hatch to open that Locke and Boone found. They totally teased us with the glowing door thing. Sometimes the story is incredably hard to follow, because so many thing are happening at once.

I should tell you. All the guys on Lost are so freakin' hot I have to show you pics.
Boone. I was so sad that he died. I really liked him. He was brave and worked hard to show people that he just wasn't some stupid guy, he wanted to work hard. That was hard with his really stupid step sister, she was useless. BTW, He was in love with her. It was hard to figure out why he was jealous of her and Sayid, but then they said the were STEP brother and sister. Sawyer. My Fav! Whatcha think? Smokin' right?

Jack! So serious... Ok so maybe, Seriously HOT!

Sayid. The hot warrior. With the broken heart.

Mr. Eko. The hot drug-lord-turned-priest who always chops wood with his shirt off.

Jin. The reluctant assassin.

Hurley. So adorable I couldn't not put him in!

No comments: