Wednesday, July 04, 2007

FUSL # 14 --Extra Edition

Ok so, big happenings up the Untitled Song List. I come to you with Gym Class Heroes new video and Fall Out Boy’s new video.

1. Gym Class Heroes- Clothes Off!

I liked it. It was funny. It bet you five bucks that Travis Mccoy (lead singer/rapper) had a good time filming this. Especially with those girls dancing around him. Ya think?

2. Fall Out Boy- The Take Over, The Breaks Over

Again I say, it’s okay. I don’t really love it at all, but that is just me. Oh and I have to say, Patrick Stump (lead singer) looks ADORABLE in this video. Sorry but I had to say that. LOL.

3. From Autumn To Ashes- Pioneers

Ah, I love screamo.

4. The Academy Is…- Neighbors

The Academy Is…’s new video. Personally, I completely love the song. I like the video too.

5. New Found Glory- It’s Not Your Fault

I know… I’m re-posting a song. But I looove this song.

6. Arctic Monkeys- Brianstorm

Dude. I. Love. This. Song.

7. Smashing Pumpkins- 1979

Billy Corgan’s voice scares the SHIT out of me. It’s so hauntingly gorgeous. Plus the name of The Smashing Pumpkins album is “Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness”. How much do you love that? Ok, how much do I love that? I love it so.

8. Taking Back Sunday- A Decade Under the Influence

Damn. I love music. I love it so. And I love Taking Back Sunday.

9. Radiohead- Creep

My mom got me into this song. Yeah you heard me. My mom. I do have to say, I have the coolest and best mom ever. ; )

10. Damien Rice- Creep (Radiohead Cover)

This song suits Damien Rice so well. Because yes, Damien Rice is a creep. And a weirdo. But a fantastic cover of this song.

11. Radiohead- Karma Police

Gawd. I luurrvve Radiohead. It’s Paramore all over again.

12. The Used- The Bird and The Worm

I know, again, I’m re-posting a video. But I have to say, this really is the best music video I have ever seen. Not the best song, but a fan-freaking-tastic video. It WILL blow your face off. I can’t wait to see what the do with Pretty Handsome Awkward. I heard that was going to be their next video.

13. Mute Math- Typical

Another amazing video.

14. My Chemical Romance- Mama

I looovvveee this song. It’s very dark, but sung in a very cheeky sort of way.

15. Jon McLaughlin- Beautiful Disaster

I *almost* like this song. I only really like the chorus.

16. The Rolling Stones- (I Can’t No) Satisfaction

This should be self-explanatory.

17. The Beastie Boys- Fight For Your Right

This is one the of funniest songs/videos ever.

18. Nine Inch Nails- Only

This is a WICKED video.

Told ya I had extra.

No comments: