Tuesday, July 31, 2007




Yeah that's right. I'm on the seventh and final book of the Harry Potter series. And I started the series two weeks ago.

My conclusion about this series is this: It's flipping amazing. Harry Potter has changed my life. I know that's stupid and cliché to say, but this series has appealed to me because I whole-heartedly admit that, I am a hopeless dreamer. I love the plot and the characters and the whole idea. The nerd inside of me has been satisfied too. The girl inside of me was entirely satisfied because of the romance. Yes, I admit, I am a dreamer, a romantic, and most of the time, a nerd. Take me as I am.

The Harry Potter series has made me realize more things.

First, I am now never going anywhere without a Harry Potter book, my i-pod, another book in case I don't want to read Harry Potter (Would that ever happen? Anyways...), My copy of "The Black Parade" by My Chemical Romance or a copy of "City Of Evil" by Avenged Sevenfold (When I actually buy the CD, lol.), and small piece of Mikey's mane.

Second, I now want to name all my horses after Harry Potter characters. Knowing me, I made a list. Ya know you love me.

Severus Snape
Rubeus Hagrid
Luna Lovegood
Sirius Black
Draco Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Remus Lupin
Alastor Moody
Kingsley Shacklebolt
Pomona Sprout
Nymphadora Tonks
Sybill Trelawney
Romilda Vane
Demelza
Penelope Clearwater
Elphias Doge
Filius Flitwick
Tom Riddle
Andromeda Black
Minerva McGonagall
Aurora Sinistra
Poppy Pomfrey
Griselda Marchbanks
The Bloody Baron
The Half-Blood Prince
Sir Cadogan
Amelia Bones
Rodolphus Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Fenrir Greyback
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
Rowena Ravenclaw
Salazar Slytherin
Nicolas Flamel
Perenelle Flamel
Elladora Black
Bane

Maybe you recognize some?

Third, I haven't felt this happy in a long time. I have now re-recognized my love for reading. Oh, I have found My Chemical Romance to be good listen to when reading. Hell, My Chem is good for anything. It puts me to sleep, it's dance-y, it's head-bang-y, it's emotional, it's depressing, and most of all, it's uplifting.

Thank you.

4 comments:

Sandie said...

yeah! another convert!!

Alias said...

Gahhhhhh, I love this series so much! I almost cried when Dumbledore died. :( :)

-Fracky

Sharon said...

STILL haven't read any. DD is reading the final book though.

Alias said...

I just finished the book yesterday. I loved the most of the book, but I didn't like the epilogue.