Sunday, July 01, 2007

Here is where Fracky rants again!

I HATE when people online use abbreviations. I hate when people do it at all. Yes, I have been known to do a LOL here and there but can you please refrain from talking like this around me:

OMG, BdEn UrIe Is LyKe SOOOO F*KiN hAwT. i LuFFF hIm! (These people really do type like this. Yuck.)

Or:

LMFAO (What does that even MEAN? Apparently I'm an idiot.)

LOLZ (Why the Z?)

OMGZ (Again, WHY THE FLIPPEN Z? Is it faster to type like an idiot?)



P.S. Well excuuusseee me for thinking Brendon Urie is not all that hot. He's kinda cute, I guess. The cutest guy in Panic! at the Disco is Spencer Smith. Because he is a drummer. And because I say so. So there.

Am I the only one who think teenies are ridiculous + annoying + mildly stalkerish? Leave these poor boys alone. They HAVE lives! (Well, I guess they do, I don't know first hand.) Would you like it if practically the whole world knew who you have dated, who you are currently dating, ECT? No, I didn't think so. That's why I just swoon sometimes. I'm not in love with them. Or any guy for that matter. (Hold on, I am currently in love with John Lennon and Rob Zombie.) Do you see me knowing all about these people's lives? I didn't think so. Yes, I am a teenager, but I do not act like a teeny-bopper. I read books. I have a broad vocabulary. I feel I am a mature and educated person. Now, I am NOT saying I am better than anyone else. I just feel everyone should get on with their OWN lives.

Go away pooheads.

- Fracky! at the Disco

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I agree, the abbreviations drive me bonkers. I know some adults who do it too, sadly. :)

Alias said...

The most I do is LOL. You should just take your time and type correctly. Also, how hard is it to correct you spelling and grammar mistakes? Gawd.

-Fracky! Burning Down The Disco