Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Books, Horses, Music, We've Got It All!

Just an update and some thoughts...

Well. Last week I fell off Dori in my horse back riding lesson. It was a really funny fall too. I sat up, sat there for a moment and went to catch Dori. My instructor made me jump a line a thousand times until I got it right. Dori was going really fast, and my instructor had me do it until I slowed her down. When I got back from my lesson I was really sick because of the heat. Also, my half chaps rub my legs raw, and when I got back from my lesson and took off my chaps, my legs and breeches were bloody. Nice huh? I guess what they say is true. No pain, no gain.

I finally started reading the Harry Potter series. I tried reading the books when it first came out and I couldn't get into it. But on Sunday, I read the entire book in one day. And I took a nap, because I hadn't been sleeping lately. I'm currently on The Chamber of Secrets. I'm loving it. I'm almost finished with The Eyes Of The Dragon by Stephen King. I'm going to read The Shining next.

An update on Projekt Revolution. I currently have 20 dollars. I need 75 dollars. I'm pathetic.

My hair is red! I know, random, but I wanted to say it. My best friend and I, in a couple weeks, are going to Hot Topic and getting hair dye. She wants lime green streaks. I was thinking blue. I trying to convince my mom to let me get bangs. Not going so well.

Song Lyric of The Day: "As I adjust to my new sights the rarely tired lights will take me to new heights."- Bat Country: Avenged Sevenfold

Word of The Day: Benevolent

Song of The Day:
Blitzkrieg Bop: The Ramones (I know, I'm obsessed!)

Survey of The Day:
A - Available - Um, yeah.

B - Best Friends - Ana, other friends I have.

C - Crush - I'm not telling.

D - Dad's Name - Boogieman (That is his online name)

E - Easiest Person To Talk To -My friends, my mom.

F - Favorite Band - Wayyyy to many to list. It's like asking me to choose a favorite child.

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms - Worms, duh. Ha ha.

H - Hometown - In your dreams

I - Instrument - None, *tear*. But I am taking singing lessons.

J - Job - Yes

K - Kids - No

M - Milk Flavor - Regular, I guess.

N - Number Of Siblings - 1

O - One Wish - To feel comfortable in my own skin

P - Phobias - Bugs, Needles scare the shit out of me.

Q - Favorite Quote - "They said all teenagers scare the living shit out of me". Ha ha, not really. I don't know. I like A LOT of quotes, so it would be hard to pick just one.

R - Reason To Smile - Music, horses, life

S - Song You Last Heard - Right On, Right Now: PowerSpace

T - Time You Woke Up - 7:30 AM

U - Unknown Fact About Me - I don't know. Maybe that underneath all of my problems, I really do have a good heart.

V - Vegetable - Carrot

W - Worst Habits - I bite my nails...

X - X-Rays you've had- Zero.

Y - Your Favorite Foods - I'm OBSESSED with Lima Beans at the moment. And I have no idea why. I'm a weird ass... But you knew that already.

Z - Zodiac Sign - Taurus

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this blog is awesome from your bhf moranda

Alias said...

Ha ha, thanks Moranda, you are my best homie forever too!

Luv Ya!

-fracky