Thursday, July 05, 2007

HOLY SHIT! Holy Shit. Holy Shit. Holy...

I have big-ass news.

I"M GOING TO A CONCERT!

Would like to know what one?

PROJEKT REVOLUTION!

Hot damn!

My first concert ever. I'm friggen stoked. The only thing is, that I have to pay for the tickets myself. It would be about fifty dollars for me and and my mom, and I don't that kind of money yet. But I will! I working my ass off. I only found out today that the tour was coming to my area. I talked to my mom, and she said we could go. I made seven dollars already. The concert in August 19th. We're probably going to melt in that heat but I don't care.

Would you like to know what bands are playing Projekt Revolution?

My Chemical Romance
Taking Back Sunday
Mindless Self Indulgence
Placebo
HIM
Saosin
Julien- K
Styles Of Beyond
Linkin Park
The Bled
Madina Lake


Yeah. You heard me. MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE! This is my first concert, and it just so happens to be my favorite band ever. HELL YEAH.

*Starts running and doing a happy dance*

No comments: