Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Paramore's New Video For "Hallelujah"


Let's start with the video. It's adorable. I personally LOVE tour music videos. It's why I love the video for "Neighbors" by The Academy Is... It matches the song perfectly and shows what a great band Paramore is.

Second, Hayley Williams's vocals on this song are just f***ing amazing. I aspire to be as good a singer as she is. Who knows, maybe one day when I'm in a band, I'll tell the members of Paramore how much they inspire me. Zac Farro makes me want to learn the drums even more. Same with Josh Farro (Guitar) and Jeremy Davis (Bass) and Hayley Williams (Vocals).

I actually take Paramore's new CD "Riot!" to my singing lessons and at the end my vocal coach lets me sing along with it.

My favorite band ever is really a three way tie between My Chemical Romance, Paramore, and Avenged Sevenfold. Plus maybe Cobra Starship. And The White Stripes. Dammit, I can't chose.

Thank you Paramore. And thank you music.

1 comment:

Ana M. B. said...

hey i got ur comment and now i am talkin on the phone to u and ur makin my shoes and talkin to ur self!! teeee heee!!!!!!!! I LIKE UR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!