Thursday, July 12, 2007

FUSL # 15 -- Lite Edition

I’m changing this up a bit. Instead of just listing the artist and titles, I’m also going to include the album name. For example:

Name: crushcrushcrush
Artist: Paramore
CD Title: RIOT!

You likey?

1. Bat Country
Avenged Sevenfold
City Of Evil

Holy shit. That guitar solo… holy shit.

2. Beast and the Harlot
Avenged Sevenfold
City Of Evil

Holy shit. Holy shit!!!!

3. Blitzkrieg Bop
The Ramones
Hey! Ho! Let's Go: The Anthology

Gahh, I love this song. It’s THE BEST to dance to. Plus it’s the friggen Ramones. Nuff said. It's the shizz.

4. Potential Breakup Song
Aly & AJ
Insomniatic

God, I’m so bad. But I do like this song. It has a touch of electronica. That’s probably why I like it. 

5. Riot
Three Days Grace
One-X

Dude, I love this song. It was stuck in my head for four days after I heard it.

6. Seasons of Love
The Cast of RENT
RENT Movie Soundtrack

I love this movie. If you haven’t seen it, watch it!

7. Heaven Help Us
My Chemical Romance
B-Side

I’m shameless. And hopelessly addicted to My Chemical Romance’s music. I’m promise this is the last My Chem video for a while.

8. The Queen and I
Gym Class Heroes
A Cruel As School Children

This is probably my favorite GCH song. I love how they forgot the Y in DecayDance. It made me laugh. LOL. See. Laughing. LOL. OH NO. VICIOUS CIRCLE. A vicious laughing circle. LOL. DAMMIT. LOL. I have a problem.

9. Stop Me
Mark Ronson ft. Daniel Merriweather
Version

This video is brilliant. The thing that blows my mind is that this used to be a Smiths song. Well, it still is a Smiths song, but Mark Ronson reworked it.

10. Panic! at the Disco Rolling Stone Interview

This make me laugh so hard every time I see it. LOL. Dammit. Let’s not get in a vicious circle again. Anyway, let me tell you the band member’s names and what instrument they play, because I’m cool like that. Top left, Spencer Smith, Drums. Top right, Jon Walker, Bass. Bottom left, Ryan Ross, Guitarist/Lyricist. Bottom right, Brendon Urie, lead vocals. Dude, I’m watching this video while I write this and I’m laughing so hard right now. Dammmmnnnn. LOL. Gawd. I really do have a problem.

11. Welcome to the Black Parade (Live on AOL Sessions)
My Chemical Romance
The Black Parade

This seriously made me cry. I was really crying.

No comments: