Thursday, July 19, 2007

FUSL # 16-- For Your Amusment

This list has completely morphed into something other than what it was intended to be. So, I’m changing the description. It’s basically videos I love and/or find amusing. Mostly music though.

1. Synyster Gates & Zacky Vengeance Playing Guitar
Avenged Sevenfold

Jesus. Avenged Sevenfold rocks my socks. When they were playing the Bat Country Main Harmony, uh… yeah. Guitargasm. LOL.

2. Dudes From The Honda Civic Tour Acting Like Well… Idiots
+44, Fall Out Boy, Paul Wall, Tech, Security, and Merch dudes. Also some other people I don’t know. I’m only assuming.

This video made me laugh so freaking hard. Hell, I’m still laughing. This video is the shit. I know it’s probably been posted like a thousands times by teenie fangirls who exclaim over how hot Pete Wentz is, but I am merely posting this for my own enjoyment. And Mark Hoppus is the shit. Thankyouverymuch.

3. Paramore Webisode # 2
Paramore = Hayley Williams, Lead Singer. Josh Farro, Guitar. Zac Farro, Drums. Jeremy Davis, Bass. So there you go. Friggen-A! Dude I’m a dork. And totally getting off track here. Sooo, bye!

Yep. I rambled in a different spot. I’m cool like that. And this is merely for my own amusement.

4. Dan Whitesides’s Alphabet Song
The Used = Bert McCracken, Lead Singer. Jeph Howard, Bass. Dan Whitesides, Drums (F***IN A!). Quinn Allman, Guitar. That’s what I’m talkin about.

We’ll just call this list, “For Your Amusement”.

5. Beautiful Girls
Sean Kingston
Sean Kingston

I love this song. So damn much.

6. The Boarder Patrol
The Hush Sound

Yeah again, this is frickin fuuunnny. Another reason why I love The Hush Sound.

7. The Hush Sound Holiday Greeting
The Hush Sound

Love the John Lennon and Black Sabbath posters. LOL. And was that a Jimi Hendrix poster? Duuudde.

8. Cute Is What We Aim For Tour Update
Cute Is What We Aim For

Dorks. But funny dorks.

9. TAI TV Episode 17
The Academy Is…

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! KNEE SLAPPER!

10. TAI TV Episode 12
The Academy Is…

HA HA HA HA HA HA! Even more KNEE SLAPPER! And if you are wondering, yes I know I’m a dork. Get over it. While I LAUGH OUT LOUD!

11. How To Make MILO
Made by a girl I don’t know… so yeah.

Don’t know who this is, but this video is HI-LARIOUS! Chyea.

12. Skittles Singing Bunny Commercial

I LOVE this commercial. I love skittles too.

13. Taking Back Sunday & My Chemical Romance Wish You A Happy New Year
Taking Back Sunday & My Chemical Romance

"A big fluffy cloud of ow". Ha ha, that's funny.

14. Taking Back Sunday- Happy New Year
Taking Back Sunday

The shortie always wins!

Soo, I ended up having only two music videos on this list, so we'll just call it "For Your Amusement".

No comments: