Thursday, August 02, 2007

Sooooo. Yeah. Hi.

I'm incredibly bored, which slightly sucks, because I haven't been this bored in a WHILE. Just sayin. Plus, Buzznet is having problems, so I'm only writing this because of that. Otherwise I would be over there reading blogs because it's what I do to pass the time.

I'm also kind of bummed because I never really get comments on my posts, which makes me feel like nobody reads my blog. I know that's very self-centered and conceited, but I don't know. It's the way I feel. I'm not gonna stop writing in my blog because I enjoy writing very much. So I suppose I should just treat this like it's an online diary, that nobody really reads.

On a happier note, I finally earned enough money to go to Projekt Revolution! That's right, August 19th, me + my mom are going to be seeing My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday, Saosin, and more. The only thing that could make that better would be if Avenged Sevenfold was in that lineup. I would seriously fall over dead. Chyea.

My best friend is currently at dance camp, so I'm sad that I don't get to talk to her. But my other friend, Kristen, and I have been hanging out a lot lately. She and I are COMPLETE opposites. She's preppy and blond and likes Kelly Clarkson. I'm well... you know. Not that.

I have completely decided what color I'm going to dye my hair. I'm getting bangs, with blue streaks in the bangs with blue tips. Kinda crazy, I know, but blue is my favorite color, and it will very much match me.

I'm currently trying to save enough money to but some clothes from Hot Topic. I LOVE that store. It has so many band shirts... every time I go in there... swoonage.

-The Academy Is... FRACKY!

No comments: