Sunday, May 13, 2007

Frack's Untitled Song List # 1

Haha, I totally stole that from Steven's Untitled Rock Show. HEEEEERRRRREEEE it is! Thirteen songs I love.

1. The Almost- Say This Sooner

Love is alllllll up in the hood. Oooooohhh, I so did not pull that off. Anyways, I really like this song. Very catchy. Video is pretty good too.

2. The Higher- Insurance?

Boys will be boys.

3. Boys Like Girls- Hero/Heroine

I LOVE THIS SONG!!! When he sings "I feel like a hero and you my heroine" I seriously thought I died and went to music heaven.

4. The Matches- Papercut Skin

VERY quirky, but I can't help but love it.

5. The Used- The Bird and the Worm

The. Best. Video. I. Have. Ever. Seen. Chyea.

6. Bright Eyes- Four Winds

Bright Eyes + Me = Love

7. The Academy Is...- We've Got A Big Mess On Our Hands

Rockin. For some reason TAI always remind me of The Beatles, even though they are nothing like The Beatles. Hmmmm, weird shit.

8. Taking Back Sunday - Liar (It Takes One To Know One)

Great song. My favorite line is "I'm an addict for dramatics".

9. Say Anything- Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too

Funny Song. Funny Video. FONZIE! Shmexy dudes.

10. The Noisettes- Sister Rosetta (Capture the Spirit)

Is anyone else noticing a pattern here? Most of the band's names start with "The".

11. Paramore- Pressure

Addictive.

12. New Years Day- I Was Right

Saw an ad for their CD on tv and loved.

13. Motion City Soundtrack - LGFUAD

Grrrrrrrreat song.

There it is.

PS NO MOCKING!

No comments: