Thursday, May 10, 2007

I told you I am addicted to these things.

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name: Frack
Birthday: 4/29
Birthplace: Up your ass
Current Location: In the land of nowhere
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 4'11'
Left or Right Handed: Right
The Shoes You Wore Today: Pinstripe Low-tops
Your Weakness: Musicians
Your Fears: Spiders, Bugs in general, Sugar, We're Goin Down- Patrick Stump Remix
Your Perfect Pizza: Cheese
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Place in a horse show
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: LOL
Thoughts First Waking Up: O God School/Work
Your Best Physical Feature: Lips
Your Bedtime: Whenever
Your Most Missed Memory: n/a
Pepsi or Coke: DIET Coke
McDonalds or Burger King: Mcdonalds
Single or Group Dates: Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: I don't dirnk either
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Neither
Do you Smoke: No
Do you Swear: A lot
Do you Sing: Yeah, but I suck
Do you Shower Daily: No
Have you Been in Love: No
Do you want to go to College: Yes
Do you want to get Married: I guess so
Do you belive in yourself: Yes
Do you get Motion Sickness: Yes, sadly
Do you think you are Attractive: Not all the time
Are you a Health Freak: NO
Do you get along with your Parents: I get along with my mom more than my dad
Do you like Thunderstorms: No
Do you play an Instrument: Sadly, no
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: No
In the past month have you Smoked: NO
In the past month have you been on Drugs: No
In the past month have you gone on a Date: No, dude I am oh-so-exciting
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: NOPEY NOPE NOPE
In the past month have you been on Stage: God, no
In the past month have you been Dumped: No, this is getting repetitive
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: No
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: No
Ever been Drunk: no
Ever been called a Tease: nope
Ever been Beaten up: no
Ever Shoplifted: Yes
How do you want to Die: Gracefully
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Kentucky, Chicago
What country would you most like to Visit: UK
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: I don't care
Favourite Hair Color: No blondes
Short or Long Hair: Short
Height: Taller than me (which wouldn't be hard)
Weight: Why would that matter?
Best Clothing Style: Band shirts
Number of Drugs I have taken: Does Ibuprofen count?
Number of CDs I own: 15
Number of Piercings: none
Number of Tattoos: None
Number of things in my Past I Regret: Too many to list

No comments: