Thursday, May 31, 2007

Fracky's Untitled Song List # 9 - Blow Your Freaking Face Off Edition

I come to your with the new videos for.... The White Stripes "Icky Thump" and more importantly.... My Chemical Romance's "TEENAGERS". I'M FREAKING STOKED!

1. My Chemical Romance- Teenagers

First off, I love that they picked this song for their fourth video. It is my favorite song off their album "The Black Parade", and I love the video to death. It premiered yesterday on TRL and I only just got to watch it because I was working yesterday. HOT DAMN!

2. The White Stripes- Icky Thump

Jack White does some amazing shit with guitar.

3. Atreyu- Ex's and Oh's

Pretty damn awesome.

4. Imogen Heap- Hide and Seek

It's twisted, but beautiful. So beautiful.

5. Three Days Grace- Animal I Have Become


6. Boys Like Girls- Five Minutes to Midnight

I love this band. If only I had money, then I could buy their CD.

7. Ne-Yo- Because Of You

Oooo, Ne-Yo's gettin it onnnnnn.

8. Jason Aldean- Amarillo Sky

I do love this song... sadly.

9. Cute Is What We Aim For- The Curse Of Curves

This song has been stuck in my head for THREE WEEKS!

10. Jimmy Eat World- The Middle

Love love love love, oh and one more thing... LOVE!

11. The Postal Service- Such Great Heights


12. The All-American Rejects- It Ends Tonight

Sigh, never thought I would post this, but I like it. DAMMIT I LIKE POP ROCK!

13. Jet- Look What You've Done


ENJOY BITCHES!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Ok, #8...sadly why?? What did we just learn, have we forgotten already? If you like it, LIKE IT. Stereotypes be damned. :)
(incidentally, I love that song)

Sharon said...

oh yeah, go look at the video I put at the very bottom of my blog page and tell me what you think.

Alias said...

Your right, STEREOTYPES BE DAMNED! lol. Anyways, I went to look at your videos. First off, you know I love the first one. Horses rule!

Second video I also liked. Nice song.

-Fracky Fiasco

Sharon said...

Cool. I knew, somehow, that you would like the horse one. :)