Thursday, May 17, 2007

Fracky's Untitled Song List # 3

Music = Love

1. Flyleaf- Fully Alive

I love the sound of her voice with the electric guitar. Thanks to: The Sauce, for being such a damn fine show cause that’s where I saw this video.

2. Lordi- Hard Rock Hallelujah

This makes me laugh—hard. Did you see what the drummer was wearing?!?! Another reason why I’m sad I missed bamboozle. Lordi was playing.

3. Peter, Bjorn & John- Young Folks

Very… something. It intrigues me.

4. The Smiths- The Boy With The Thorn In His Side

Classic.

5. Michael Buble – Everything

I have said that the way to get to my heart is Michael Buble.

6. The Beatles- Hey Jude

My dad’s favorite song ever. I have to give him his props.

7. The Beatles- Help!

My favorite Beatles song.

8. The Used- Liar Liar (Burn In Hell)

Dark… but funny.

9. Cobra Starship- Keep It Simple

My favorite Cobra Starship song! If you wanna get down, keep it simple now.

10. Gym Class Heroes- Cupid’s Chokehold

I love this song. I love Gym Class Heroes. Nuff said.

11. Dixie Chicks- Long Time Gone

Contrary to popular belief, I do like country. I just don’t love it.

12. Justin Timberlake- SexyBack

Justin Timberlake and Timbaland. Whew. It’s hot in here.

13. Breaking Benjamin- The Diary of Jane

Whoa.


There you go. You better like it, bitch!

No comments: