Monday, May 28, 2007

Fracky's Untitled Song List # 8 --Really Rad Edition (LOL)

I felt like making another one of these. I was bored.

1. Circa Survive- In Fear And Faith


2. Lupe Fiasco- Kick Push


3. Armor For Sleep- Remember To Feel Real

I don’t really like the lead singer’s voice, but I like the guitar riff. (Right? Is that what it’s called? Or is it guitar intro? Sorry for being so music illiterate, I’m a newcomer)

4. MIMS- This Is Why I’m Hot

Sorry about the language. I couldn’t get a clean version.

5. Nelly- Hot In Herre

It sure is hot in here. Nelly is too damn hot.

6. Crime Mob- Rock Yo Hips

I’m in the mood for rap.

7. Eminem- When I’m Gone

I’m glad to see that not all rap songs are about f***ing girls.

8. Green Day- Longview
>
If you hadn’t guessed already, I LOOOVVEE Green Day.

9. The Used- Box Full Of Sharp Objects


10. Blue October- Into The Ocean


11. Gorillaz- Feel Good Inc.


12. The Academy Is…- Black Mamba

I reallllly looovvvee this song. Sorry about the picture slideshow. P.S. William Beckett is the lead singer of The Academy Is… and is the guy in all the pictures above. I personally don’t care for him. I mean he has a rad voice, but his looks, he is prettier than me!

13. Beck- Girl

This is only Beck song I have ever heard. Sad huh?

No comments: