Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Frickity Frack's Untitled Song List # 4

A special Untitled Song List in honor of the new Cobra Starship video for... Send My Love To The Dance Floor, I'll See You In Hell. Chyea. DAMN SKIPPY!

1. The Cab- I’ll Run

I like this song. The lead singer’s voice is pretty damn good.

2. Cobra Starship- Hollaback Boy

It really did hurt when I fell off my chair laughing…

3. The Kooks- Naïve

I used to not like this song… Now I love it.

4. The Format- She Doesn’t Get It

This song is perfect. If I could have sex with a song, this would be it. Sorry to get all gory on you guys, but ya know, I am a girl. Girls get sentimental. Deal wit it.

5. N*SYNC- It’s Gonna Be Me

Ahh, elementary school. Good times.

6. Guns N’ Roses with Elton John- Bohemian Rhapsody

I just welled up a little bit. Even though I don’t particularly like Guns N’ Roses, it was beautiful the way they payed tribute to Freddie Mercury. Oh and two more words: Elton John. Nuff said.

7. Clerks 2- Transformers Argument

One of the best movies EVER. I love Jason Mewes. I love Kevin Smith.

8. Evanescence- Sweet Sacrifice

Gasp! I finally found a Evanescence song that I love.

9. Cobra Starship- Send My Love To The Dance Floor, I’ll See You In Hell

IT’S HEEEERRRRREEE! I’M BUZZED! See, this is what happens when you have chocolate at 10:34 pm. Not good.

10. Green Day- Jesus of Suburbia

This is a f***ing anthem.

11. Underoath- Writing On The Walls

I don’t have anything witty to say. Get over it.

12. Nine Inch Nails- Closer

I haven’t heard a whole lotta NIN’s stuff, but I like this. Slightly disturbing, yes, but I like it nonetheless.

13. The Killers- Read My Mind

Da Killahs rule! Dude, I will never say that again. Ick.

Are you happy now?

No comments: