Sunday, May 27, 2007

Fracky's Untitled Song List # 6

I don't really have anything to say today. I'm tired. I'm sorry. I know my witty comments will be missed.

1. Jack's Mannequin- La La Lie


2. Bayside- Duality


3. "Weird Al" Yankovic- White & Nerdy


4. Plain White T's- Take Me Away


5. Panic! at the Disco- Build God, Then We'll Talk

I really think this video didn't get the attention it deserved. Yes, it's slightly vulgar, but very artistic. "I Write Sins Not Tradgedies" was huge, but it's not the only song Panic! has written. Stop being teeny-boppers people.

6. Madina Lake- House Of Cards

Dude, all the band members have the same hair! I am convinced that they are all the same person. *shakes head in amusment*

7. Taking Back Sunday- Your All So Last Summer

This is so true about many guys I know.

8. Saosin- Voices


9. Sick Puppies- All The Same

Amazing.

10. Carrie Underwood- Wasted

I HATE HER! I like her music, I just hate her.

11. Dashboard Confessional- Stolen


12. Paolo Nutini- Last Request


13. Oasis- Wonderwall



Ok, so I did end up talking a little bit. Just for you.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

LOOOOVE #3 :)

Alias said...

That song does rock, huh?