Sunday, May 27, 2007

Fracky's Untitled Song List # 7 --Fall Out Boy Edition

In honor of my newly RE-discovered love for Fall Out Boy, here are some bonus tracks from “Infinity On High”. I have never heard these before, so hopefully they will be good.

1. Fall Out Boy- It’s Hard To Say I Do, When I Don’t

It’s okay… I guess. It sounds like something off “Evening Out With Your Girlfriend”, which I don’t think is very good. I think it’s a step back.
The song doesn’t “flow” very well. I think it’s kinda clunky. But that’s just my opinion.

2. Fall Out Boy- G.I.N.A.S.F.S

This one is not as bad as the first one, at least. It’s catchy.

3. Fall Out Boy- The Carpal Tunnel Of Love

I wanted you guys to hear a good FOB song. Plus I’m in a Fall Out Boy mood.

4. Fall Out Boy- This Ain’t A Scene, It’s An Arms Race

It’s a good song, I just prefer their older videos.

5. Fall Out Boy- Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

You know you have gone mainstream when one of your music videos feature deodorant. Yeah you heard me. AXE is deodorant. Idiots.

6. Fall Out Boy- Saturday

An old school FOB tune.

7. Fall Out Boy- Hum Hallelujah

*swoooooon*

8. Fall Out Boy- A Little Less Sixteen Candles A Little More “Touch Me”

Very good video and song.

9. Fall Out Boy- Sugar We’re Goin Down

This is a pretty rad video. But can you say "mainstream"?

10. Fall Out Boy- Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today

My favorite song from their sophomore album “Take This To Your Grave”.

11. Fall Out Boy- Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends

I loooooovvvveee this song.

12. Fall Out Boy- The Take Over, The Breaks Over

GASP! They are capable of making good music! Who knew.

13. Fall Out Boy- I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me

My favorite song off of “From Under The Cork Tree”.


Sorry if any of the video are slideshows of the band pictures. I don’t care about seeing pictures of the band, I just like listening to the songs. Whatever.

I really missed Fall Out Boy. They were my first band love. They got me to where I am now. They got me into other genres of music and better bands.

No comments: