Saturday, May 05, 2007

I was thinking last night what would be my dream concert. Like my own personal bamboozle! Here is my oh-so-exclusive list:

Cartel
The Hush Sound
Taking Back Sunday
The Academy Is...
Cobra Starship
Boys Like Girls
HelloGoodbye
Ozzy Osbourne
Fall Out Boy
Panic! at the Disco
My Chemical Romance
Jack's Mannequin
Green Day
Marilyn Manson (although that would scare the crap out of me, Marilyn Manson is creepy, but awesome)
The Killers
Jason Mraz
Timbaland
Justin Timberlake (as long as he doesn't sing "What Goes Around.../... Comes Around". I HATE that song!)
Lily Allen
Korn
Disturbed
PRINCE (The one and only!)
Alexisonfire
Breaking Benjamin
Gym Class Heroes (Damn, I can't type today)
The White Stripes
The Used
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Akon
Maroon 5
Papa Roach
Pink Floyd
Iron Maiden
Queen
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Rob Thomas
Three Days Grace
U2
Cute Is What We Aim For
Paramore
Plain White T's
Relient K



I know I sound like a complete teeny- bopper fangirl with some of these bands. I don't think I would even like to see Fall Out Boy in concert. I saw them on TV (Jay Leno) and they sucked. I'm serious. I also do relize that some of these bands are no longer together, but this is a DREAM people. AND, a lot of these band are playing bamboozle. SHITDAMN I can't go!

No comments: