Sunday, May 13, 2007

Yo Homies!

I thought I would write an update on my cute little life.

Ummm, I now live at the barn. Not literally of course, but I spend A LOT of time there helping, riding, and just doing whatever. It's getting really hard to work there because I am now tired all the time. I do love it though. It's getting hard to make myself do work there sometimes, because I can be so lazy.

I have also decided that I am going to do everything I can to help my riding. I am tired where I am now, and think working a little harder when I ride Stoney will help that.

I want to lose weight. I hate how I look and it is getting to the when I can't wear clothes I like. I am not obscenely obese, but I world like to lose thirty pounds so I can get down to 110. I just need to get the momentum going.

I love music.

I love horses.

And I will love myself.

-Frack

No comments: