Sunday, May 20, 2007







Which guy from My Chemical Romance would date you?




Aw, you got Gerard. He's not only really cute, but he's sensitive too. =] But if you just filled the answers in knowing they would add up to you ending up with Gerard, go away. He might be adorable, but that's not why people love My Chemical Romance.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



Um, okay, I guess it's cool I got Gerard Way. I do think these quizzes are really stupid but I was surfing around the internet and I found this. And, if I had to choose someone in My Chem it would be either Bob Bryar (cause I like drummers) or Frank Iero (because he's funny?).

1 comment:

My Chemical Romance Fan said...

I got Gerard too, but I really like Frank best. Come check out my site devoted to My Chemical Romancehttp://myxchemicalxblog.blogspot.com.