Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 17

My mom asked me to write her thursday thirteen this week, so here I am. Thirteen songs I know and love.

1. Paramore- Misery Business

I love the lyrics to this song. The lead singer's voice is really good.

2. The Hush Sound- Crawling Towards the Sun

The Hush Sound is my favorite band in the entire world. My heart goes weak whenever I hear a song by them.

3. Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall

Pink Floyd has a great melancholy/dreamy tone to their songs. This is real stoner music.

4. My Chemical Romance- Welcome to the Black Parade

Perfect. Epic. Beautiful. Pick your word, there it is.

5. Al Green- Let's Stay Together

Thanks to my mom for influencing me in the R&B genre.

6. Michael Jackson- Thriller

A classic.

7. Jack's Mannequin- Dark Blue

A great video and a beautiful song.

8. Iron Maiden- Run to the Hills

Amazing guitar riff. Amazing vocals. Amazing Drumming. Enough said.

9. Hellogoodbye- Here (In Your Arms)

I love a good synthesized voice.

10. Lily Allen - Alfie

Tee Hee, this makes me laugh. Lily Allen has a great voice too.

11. Ozzy Osbourne - I Don't Wanna Stop

Can't Breath... too good.

12. Cobra Starship ft. The Academy Is..., Gym Class Heroes, and The Sounds- Bring It! (Snakes on a Plane)

This song is eternally stuck in my head.

13. Panic! at the Disco- I Write Sins Not Tragedies

This is by far my favorite Panic! at the Disco video. Their other ones a great, but this one is so theatrical and circus-esque.

Hope you guys like them! :-)

No comments: