Friday, May 25, 2007

Fracky's Untitled Song List # 5

I worked on this all morning just for you guys. That means you better like it, bitch!

1. Linkin Park- One Step Closer

Best listened to VERY loud.

2. Gym Class Heroes- Shoot Down The Stars

Awww, Baby Gym Class Heroes!

3. Fall Out Boy- Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy

I have to say… I miss Fall Out Boy. I still get that swoony feeling when I listen to them. *steps onto soap box* Pete Wentz (the bassist and full-time asshole) really ruined Fall Out Boy for me. This is why I shouldn’t give a shit about band members and just focus on the music.
(Five Minutes Later)
I no longer give a shit about Pete Wentz. I don’t like him or hate him. He just doesn’t deserve any of my time, thought, or feelings. I don’t know him, so what’s the point? What is the point of liking/hating somebody you don’t know? Besides that, it’s mildly creepy and stalkerish. Music changes once you start caring and/or liking the people who perform it. All these people who I DON’T KNOW don’t deserve my time. I will respect them as artists, but I will not try and dig deeper into their personal lives. That’s just f***ing creepy. Ah. I feel much better. Thank you for listening. *steps off of soap box*

4. Tool- Schism


5. Silversun Pickups- Lazy Eye

Loooovvvee the bass…

6. Fergie- Big Girls Don’t Cry (Personal)
Um yeah. EEEWWWW. WHAT was I thinking?!?!

7. Eminem - The Real Slim Shady

Don’t laugh. I like Eminem. Get over it idiot.

8. Silverstein- My Heroine

Thanks’ again Steven’s Untitled Rock Show. Love ya!

9. Amy Winehouse – You Know I’m No Good

Her voice is so rich. I love it.

10. Nickelback- Animals

This is the closest Nickelback will get to metal. Everything else of theirs is just shitty pop-rock.

11. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus- False Pretense

I just realized that I have never posted anything by RJA. That sucked. So I fixed it. :-)

12. Akon ft. Eminem- Smack That

This song is so disgusting, but I love it. Akon + Eminem = Hottttt

13. Papa Roach- Last Resort

Head-bangin’ good time.

No comments: