Sunday, May 13, 2007

Frack's Untitled Song List # 2

Two in one day! I'm on a friggen roll.

1. Mcfly- All About You

I'm having a slight musicgasm here. Swwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn!

2. Rihanna ft. Jay-Z- Umbrella
Yep. Deleting this song because I have enough sense to loathe/despise/hate it now.

3. Cartel- Say Anything (Else)

How fun is it to head-bang to a pop-punk song? More pop than punk.

4. Paramore- Misery Business

I'm sorry, but I had to post this song again, I just love it! But I did get the video this time.

5. Cobra Starship- Send My Love To The Dance Floor, I'll See You In Hell (Hey Mister DJ)

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! Oh, and one more thing: LOVE LOVE LOVE!

6. Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder

Can't wait for the new album.

7. Avril Lavigne- Girlfriend
What I said above. This is a terrible song.

8. Diddy ft. Keisha Cole- Last Night

Good Song.

9. Relient K- Must Have Done Something Right

I am in love with that man's voice.

10. Korn- Coming Undone

I love the powerful tone of this song.

11. 30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill

Don't mock me for liking 30 Seconds to Mars. I know you are thinking it.

12. Blink-182- First Date

Great Song. GRRRRREEEAAATTT video. LOL. ROFL. :-O

13. Cute Is What We Aim For- There's a Class For This

"Cute" video. Ha ha, get it?

I love doing these so much that I did another in the same day. Plus, I'm bored.

No comments: