Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Amazing amazing amazing interview with Saosin.

That's it. Saosin has now taken over my life.

Saosin Interview

Gahhh. I love them.

Though, I do like some Fueled By Ramen bands. Hey, we all have our guilty pleasures, right?

Who are we kidding. I like most Fueled By Ramen bands.

That just means I have diverse taste in music. I like punk. Heavy Metal. Rock. Pop. Screamo. R&B. EVERYTHING.

I am freakishly picky about my pop though. It's odd. I'm odd.

I feel like a teenie now. One thing though, I'M NOT GOING TO CHANGE MY TASTE IN MUSIC SO PEOPLE WILL LIKE ME. I HAVE DONE THAT FOR TOO LONG. I AM NO LONGER GOING TO DO THAT.

Whoa. Caps overload.

So yeah. Sorry Saosin. You can't help what you like and don't like. Me, I like pretty much everything. If I ever met you guys (properly) you probably wouldn't like me. It would be cool if you did, and I wish you would, but you probably wouldn't. It's the truth.

Wow. I have completely gotten off the subject. Read the interview.

-Fracky

No comments: