Monday, August 20, 2007

Projekt Revolution- SAOSIN!

Sorry about all the pictures of Saosin. We got so many good ones that I didn't want to pass any up. I have a couple that I didn't post. :) Go look at my other picture posts and my recap of the concert.

Saosin was seriously the highlight of the concert for me. Fuck My Chemical Romance. I loved Saosin the most. I was so freakin close to the stage that a crowd surfer came my way and my mom pulled me away from it. :( Damn you mom.

One of the dudes from Saosin signing my CD. Keep in mind, I don't really know all of their names or what instruments they play. I wasn't a big fan up until yesterday. :)


Saosin signing.


Some Saosin spit action on my CD. God, I'm such a nerd.


That's a great picture.






More of Cove.




Cove Reber, lead singer of Saosin. (I finally learned his damn name!)

No comments: