Tuesday, August 07, 2007

MTV Video Music Awards

I was watching TRL (WHY do I still watch that show?) A couple minutes ago and I found found out the nominees for best group (In the order on the TV screen):

Fart Out Boy (No, that's not a typo. I just find it amusing)
Gym Class Heroes
Linkin Park
Maroon 5
The White Stripes


I'm sorry, but there is no contest. The White Stripes are the most talented, original, inventive band out of this list. It's like comparing Chris Brown to Prince. No contest. Yes, I like Gym Class Heroes, Maroon 5, and sometimes even Fart Out Boy, but come onnnnn. It's the fucking White Stripes! They win hands down.

One more rant. Why is MTV still called Music Television? They only have ONE music show on there, and it's a crappy one, that focuses on pop music. SERIOUSLY. Fuse is way better.

-Fracky Business

3 comments:

Sharon said...

"FART OUT BOY"??!?!? Is that for real??

Sharon said...

OH...you're referring to "Fall Out Boy" I take it...heehee. You just never know with bands these days. It COULD be a real name...

Alias said...

LOL, that's true. I saw a band called Butthole Surfers once. lol.